Monday, June 17, 2013

another tiny update

I want to thank everyone who has helped us out and sent their thoughts and prayers. It has been a huge help and is very much appreciated. I am feeling a lot better but still trying to take it easy. I am not taking the pain meds anymore but do have to take my ultram on a regular basis. As far as incisions, all is healing perfectly. I have finished my antibiotics and there is no infections lingering around. I do get fairly tired quickly and I am still having to limit things I lift and move, it is hard to limit yourself to not touching things that are over 10lbs. I was worried about the hormones being all out of sorts but so far so good. I do find my self teary for no reason but no hot flashes or anything. The doctor was pretty sure I wouldn't have to many issues because of the Tamoxifen I was taking and the fact I had already gone through most of the pre menopause stuff after the chemo therapy. Anyway that is my little update, so far so good. And again thank you to everyone who has kept us in your thoughts and prayers and who have brought dinners and helped with getting Sydnie to work. Love you all

No comments: