Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tiny update

I have been doing ok, cutting back on the pain meds. But this morning I started getting fevers and chills. I am thinking I have another infection or something. Not feeling great at all. I have a doctors appt tomorrow at 9:30 and will do my best to update. Thank you to everyone who has helped out, it is greatly appreciated. I have had many ask what they can do to help. The big thing I am running into is Hunter. He does not want to leave the apartment but he does want to go out and play on the playground. What would help is if someone wanted to come and play for an hour or so when Syd is gone. Bring your kids and let them play on the playground with Hunter. It is nice and has a little bit of shade, a nice paved walk way that the kids ride their scooters and bikes on and a large grassy area. Feel free to text me 801-661-4949, email or message me here or on Facebook. thanks again for everything!

No comments: